🔥🔥🔥 Be the first in Australia to ride the Apollo Phantom V2, with upgraded throttle, controllers, neck reinforcement, tougher kickstand, brighter LCD and more. The Apollo Phantom V1 took Australian scootering to a while new level, and V2 is set to change the game once more! Pre-order now for early November! Get in early for Christmas, sells out fast!
The moment we've all been waiting for is here. Experience the ride of your life with the impressive performance and top-notch upgrades of the Apollo Phantom. This electric scooter is unlike any other e-scooter because of its performance and commendable attention-to-detail. The Apollo Phantom V2 will revolutionise the way you ride!
Electric Kicks are proud to be exclusive distributors of Apollo Scooters in Australia, we stock all spare parts and accessories, and have a service team that can help with anything post purchase.
You've never experienced scooter riding like this before. The Apollo Phantom V2 is here to change the game. Thanks to its incredibly strong 1200W dual motors, you'll be able to traverse the roads up to speeds of 62 kph. Its strong Dynavolt battery allows you to reach far distances of up to 64 km.
But even with incredibly powerful performance, what really puts Apollo Phantom V2 on top of the list is its many upgrades that the Apollo team incorporated thanks to thousands of customer feedback throughout the years. While you might find some of their upgrades simple and dull at first glance, you'll see just how much they can change the riding experience when you drive the Apollo Phantom around!
First things first, the Apollo Phantom V2 features an industry-first Quadruple Spring Suspension system, both in front and at the rear, for the best and smoothest shock absorption. It also has an incredibly reliable 160mm dual zoom hydraulic + regenerative braking system that provides better stopping power.
Another unique feature of the Apollo Phantom is its HEX display, probably the biggest in the industry. It not only shows you riding stats but also provides real-time updates on the remaining mileage.
The Apollo Phantom also makes riding at night easier with its high-mounted LED headlight, 2 front deck lights, 2 turn signals, and a rear footrest. Security during your rides is also improved with its double-reinforced stem and strong triple lock folding system. It even comes with a bag hook so you won't have to carry weight on your shoulders, literally!
Phantom V2 has also been upgraded with these improvements:
Convinced yet? We sure are! The Apollo Phantom is definitely living up to the hype!
60V 21.3Ah (but more efficient than the 23Ah)
160 mm Zoom Hydraulic + Regenerative Brakes
Watch the Apollo Phantom in action:
All Apollo scooters have an industry-leading warranty comprised of a 24 month warranty - 12 month warranty + 12 month cost price servicing and spare parts. For more information, please see our warranty page.
Electric Kicks ships out your order through Priority Express couriers, free of charge, anywhere in Australia. No minimum order required. Generally orders are shipped the same day if ordered before 12pm.
Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, usual delivery time takes:
Melbourne - 1-2 days
Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide - 1-2 days
Perth - 1-2 days (5-7 days if not shipped from our Perth warehouse)
New South Wales - 1-3 days
South Australia - 1-3 days
Brisbane & the rest of Queensland - 3-4 days, depending on location from the main city
Tasmania - 3-5 days
Cairns - 5-7 days
Darwin - 7 daysDisclaimer: Once the order has shipped we have very little control over delays with shipping. We will do our best to help support and follow up during these times. Shipping times are an estimate and can vary depending on factors outside of our control.
APOLLO PHANTOM SET UP GUIDE
APOLLO PHANTOM ADVANCED SETTINGS
FEATURES & SPECS
To bad the dice brack was bent out of the box other then that good thing
So happy with our Apollo Phantom Scooter, it's everything we hoped it would be and more.
Exceptional sales, service & prompt shipping. Shout out to Joe you're a legend! Recommend Electric Kicks to anyone wanting to purchase electric scooters.
Awesome scooter with a few issues! First as other have stated!
1 throttle is not Linear and very on & off
2 screen needs brightening and adjusted angle
3 mine has rear tyre thats out of round at 50psi causing it to rub on rear brake calliper.
One phone call to the guys at Electric Kicks and Joe set me up with mobile number to call in my state to have tyre issues addressed.
Awesome scooter with awesome service 💯👍🏼
After a wait, finally got my hands on the Phantom and it’s an extremely beautiful machine! Awesome ride I should say, and keeps me always mesmerised with a big smile. A big shout out to the ElectricKicks team for their outstanding support and service.
The Apollo Phantom is great. I've ridden it about 150km now and am comfortable with it.
It is not perfect though. Here are my thoughts.
The bad news first:
* First, the thumb accelerator is on/off and is dangerous at low speeds.
* I had trouble screwing in one of the bolts on the handlebar. I was being extremely careful because I know how easy it is to cross thread. Even so, I had to force the bolt the whole way.
* The break light is pink, not red. I think it is a white LED with a red cover.
* The break light is under the handle and I nearly cracked it when I first picked up the scooter. Now that I know it is there, I am careful to not use it to carry the weight.
* The break lights should be in where the indicators are.
* The indicators should be front and back.
* The disk breaks are great however, there should be a warning about hitting curbs whilst turning right. I have smashed the front disk into a curb and have had to try and straighten it with shifting spanners. It's ok to ride now but I was unhappy about it.
* As I have read elsewhere, the stand is flimsy.
* Screw caps for the charge ports would be better.
* The battery indicator is not accurate. The voltage drops under load causing the remaining distance and the charge indicator to jump up and down depending on your load. This should be averaged out over a minute or so.
* The bell is ridiculous. It should be a horn on the left control cluster.
* Haven't folded it up yet so I can't comment on that.
The good news:
* It is super powerful :)
* It is super fun.
* The suspension is fantastic.
* The rear raised footrest is great.
* The construction seems fantastic (stem, arms). No cracks yet.
I know Apollo is putting together fixes for some of the issues I have listed above. To be honest, the accelerator NEEDS to be replaced. The rest are not as important. If all of the above issues were resolved, this scooter would be perfect.
Please let me know when I can get a replacement accelerator.